Monday, January 7, 2013

Menu Update

Hey guys!

I finished up my menus, so now I have a main menu, pause menu, and upgrade screen that I can reference. I got them all working how I want them to, and put into a map. Now I'm working on creating a pickup to add some points to help test the upgrade screen. After I get that completed I'll most likely work on getting a functional HUD down, but I need to look a lot closer at how they have their's implemented. I hope to be able to redo my Scaleform tutorial after I get all of this figured out.

Unfortunately, I'll probably have to slow my progress on this side project because we're starting back at school this week. I'll be working on some animations for our zone and laying out some more content.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment