Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Way Too Long

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time hasn't it? Life has been pretty hectic the past couple weeks. Between graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Digital Entertainment/Game Design and moving two states away I haven't had much time to work on a lot of things. I have been slowly putting together some menus and other UI screens for two of our projects.

The inventory screen for one of them works pretty good so far, but it is catching me up on one part. After not looking at it for a week I forgot exactly where I was going with the code but I think I found a solution. For another menu I am reusing one I made a while back, but it seems like one of the components is no longer supported, or something went haywire when I upgraded to a newer version of UDK. I'm currently rebuilding it from scratch and seeing if that will work.

Sorry I don't really have much to show you, though I'm a bit more established now with internet and power so I should be back to regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment