Tuesday, September 25, 2012

An Iguana Tank - Iguana X

My roommate asked if Andrew and I wanted to help him with an animation he's been mulling around for a while, which I've dubbed "Iguana X" for the time being. The main characters are an iguana and its owner, a high school boy. I was asked to make the iguana tank and stand. So far I only have the tank itself textured, but have almost the whole stand and tank accessories modeled.


  • Here are all the models I have done so far: 


  • Here is the textured iguana tank:


  • Here is a closer look at the sticker on the tank:




  • And again without the text:


The sticker was my first attempt at 'hand-painting' a texture. I think it looks pretty decent for a first try. I don't really like the waves, but I couldn't figure out a better way to do them. 

 Once the boss approves the models I can start texturing the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment