Monday, October 1, 2012

Some Textures! - Iguana X

Here is the tank and stand that I posted the other day with all the textures applied to them.


Now that they are done I can start figuring out what I want to model next for this project. Maybe some clutter for under the bed, or the bed itself, depending on what Andrew (You should check out the picture of the desk/chair/computer he posted for this.) wants to model. Ryan Hess, the creative mind behind this animation, has started on the concepts for the boy and iguana and will be modeling and animating both of them.

On another note: I noticed that if you click on some of the images in my previous posts the color would be way off from the smaller image. I tracked this down to images that I save directly from the 3DS Max render window. From now on I'll save it out through Photoshop, which seems to resolve the issue. Sorry about that guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment